1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Gamut, Spiros, Silver Slaps, Nu-Tone, Etc. Strings

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Larry6153, Feb 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Larry6153

Larry6153 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Ovilla, Texas
    Price:
    $20-300
    I have a bunch of strings I would like to sell. No Paypal. Check or Postal Money Order only.

!. New, never installed Gamut set. E and A are Gut/Copper Light+. D is Pistoy Gut medium w/washer,
    G is Lyon Gut Medium w/washer. Sold as a set only. $300 Shipped conus only.
    Still in original package.
    SOLD
    2. Nu-Tone set, Product of E & O Mari. E and A are Silver wound on gut, D and G are plain gut. All have the loop at tail piece.
    They are definitely OLD stock, but have only been on a bass for a few days. Excellent condition.
    Sold as set only. $125 shipped shipped conus only.
    With the original packaging. SOLD

3. Set of Innovation Silver Slaps 140SLP. Light use for about a year. (20 gigs, not slapping).
    They are in excellent condition with original packaging.
    Sold as a set only. $110 shipped conus only. Off the market and back on one of my basses for now.

4. Set of Very used Spirocore Solos. They were on my Kay for 15 years. Silks are frayed and the D string has the typical worn spot where it passed over the other pegs. The playing area is fine with no separation.
    If you want that dead spiro sound, these are it.
    $50 shipped conus only. SOLD

5. 2 Thomastik Superflexible Orchestra E strings. Blue silks both ends. 1 new, 1 nearly new, old stock.
    2 Thomastik Superflexible Orchestra A strings. Blue silks both ends . Both new, old stock.
    $20 each shipped conus.

Thank you, Larry

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    MrDC and bskts247 like this.
  2. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Tallahassee
    I just want to throw out that if someone is only interested in the Gamut E/A strings, I'm interested in the D and G strings.

3. Lucky Beall

Lucky Beall Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Lexington SC
    Hello there. I sent a start conversation note to buy the Gamuts but haven't heard back. Did you get it?
    Tanks, Lucky

4. HateyMcAmp

HateyMcAmp Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Denver, Colorado
    Hey Larry, if the Sprio Solo sale falls through let me know!

5. Billy-Brad

Billy-Brad

Feb 17, 2010
    Hi Larry. Are the nu-tone E and A round wound silver like the gamut or flat like eudoxas? Thanks!