SOLD Garmin Edge 500 Cycling Computer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tom Brogan, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tom Brogan

Tom Brogan

Dec 8, 2012
    Detroit
    Price:
    $55
    Up for sale is my Garmin 500. I bought this new a few years ago, but it hasn't been used much. It was only used on one outdoor ride, and has since lived on an indoor bike and only used in the winter months. The battery is still good -- it's probably been recharged less than a dozen times. I charged it last weekend to make sure it still works, and when I took the photos today it's still showing 100% charge. Everything that comes with it new is included, as shown in the photos. I mounted the sensor on a wooden shim because the bike this was on had slim carbon cranks, so I'll include that in case you need it to mount on your bike. The computer itself is in perfect cosmetic shape, with the exception of a tiny mark on the case. It's too small to photograph without zooming in on it. The chest strap for the heart rate monitor has been freshly laundered.

Price includes shipping in the US. Let me know if there are questions. Thanks.

2. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

Perfect match for my road bike! PM!!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022