1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD GAS ATTACK! Hartke LH500 and Hartke HA3500 TA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassphreak, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Putting both of my Hartke Heads up for sale to fund a massive case of GAS. I've slept on it, meditated, and thought some more and really GASn for a new tube head. So, I'm putting up both of my current Hartke's and will take down when one goes.

1. First up: Hartke LH500. In excellent, like new condition. Come with original box, packaging and manual. I really like the tone on this but it will be sac'd. Nothing else to say. It's like new. $200 PLUS shipping.

2. Second: The venerable Hartke HA3500 - the older Transient Attack model. It's in very good condition. The passive input jack is a little loose - meaning the jack pull out easier than I would like. Seems like one of those oversized monster cable jacks was used. No other issues. Some minor scratching. All knobs, sliders, etc are there and function 100%. $200 plus shipping.

Attached Files:

2. Jimgrande

Jimgrande

Aug 22, 2012
    Hi...do u still have lh500...do you have paypal...thanks, jim

3. PMs replied. Jim's first in line.

4. And the LH is GONE!!!!

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.