1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GAS, GAS. GAS Sadowsky content

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by simongpaez, Mar 7, 2008.

1. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    What do you think about this beauty, Its really something I would like to have :)

[​IMG]

2. I don't like the look of the pickguard but if it turns your crank, go for it!

3. I like it!!! It's beautious!!!! I might go with a more subdued pickuard material but other than that, it's HOT!!! :bassist:

4. StringThing

StringThing

Dec 6, 2007
    San Diego
    pickguard bad... if you want my opinion. If it's getting made, have them leave it off, without it it would be sweet looking.

5. It's cool in an old skool way but I'd change the guard to mint or maybe tortoise.

6. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Kind of a weird combination..the 50's P look with two J pickups. However, I'd sure take it!

7. MaccaMan1964

MaccaMan1964 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Moved to Miami
    Hi! Love the idea of the 2 p/ups!! I agree with some others, I think the pickguard is a bit overwhelming. I might consider the mint one or tortoise?

But, like all Sadowsky's it is a thing of beauty!!

Good luck curing that GAS!!!:p

Regards,
    Paul

8. Neener

Neener Grumpy Old Dog

Feb 25, 2007
    Mechanicsburg, PA
    Tort or better yet, none.

Other than that, it sure is sweet. :)