Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by HeavyDuty, Oct 22, 2001.
This GAS stuff is hopeless.
Now I want an Eden WT-400+!
Does it EVER end???
I'm with you man! I have a GAS for the following
Euphonic Audio VL210(before all of them disappears)
Acme Low B 2 x 10
John Paul Maghini Bass
Hamer Gold Top Guitar
Raven Lab Direct Box
Presciption Depth Charge
And the list goes on and on
Yeah. Today's GAS list (subject to change):
* An Eden WT-400+
* Another Bag End S15-D, or maybe an S15X-D
* A better hard shell case for my Ric 4001
* A Gibson EBO for a project
* A Ric 4004
* A Hamer Cruise
* A Johnson J8 pedal for my J-Station
* A Dobro resonator, because man cannot live on bass alone
* A Martin 000-15S
* Peta Wilson (not gear, but you get the idea)
* A DigiTech BP200 multieffects pedal
Yeah, just want to let you know I got an Eden WT-800, it is cool, worth every penny.
On the GAS Menu (Subdivision Amps) For the Day-
*Poweramp (So I can chain it to the Preamp of my Eden WT-300 for more power withough spending big bucks on a WT-800)
*Furman Power Conditioner
*SKB Racks to house this stuff
*Bass POD (For Recording/Drastic Live Tonal changes)
*Shure Rackmounted Wireless unit
*Rackmounting Gear for my WT-300
That's about it.
Hey pull my finger !!
I have a Pittbull Depth Charger+ that I don't use anymore.