Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GAS Money Recovery Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dirk, Aug 18, 2004.

1. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    I couldn't contain the GAS and bought an Ibanez artcore semi-hollow body. Now I must have a sale to recover the funds used to buy said bass.

Fender MIM Jazz bass, black/white perloid pickguard, with G&L bridge, and seymour duncan pups. $225 OBO
    -gig bag included
    -I got this a couple of years ago from the talkbass classifieds. I wasn't the first talkbasser to own, and hopefully I won't be the last.

Ampeg SVT210 cabinet. I bought this used from Bass Central. It's in great condition, I just have an 810 that I use now. $225 OBO

Aphex punch factory compressor. I got this a couple of months ago, but it just doesn't work in my signal chain. I don't have the packaging, but I still have all the literature.
    $120 OBO

I can get picture for anyone who is interested. thanks a ton.

Dirk

2. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    I want one of those Artcore's soooo badly...

3. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    Bump..

My internet was mercilessly taken away this weekend. These items are still available and they must be sold quickly, so please, please, please make me an offer. thanks a alot guys.

Dirk

4. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    I think the Ibanez is the most interesting bass to come out in a while. The one at the local Sam Ash was gone before I had a chance to check it out.

Have you posted a review yet?

5. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    got a pic of the jazz bass..........I might be interested

6. DigthemLows

DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    PM me............still interested in the Jazz

7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I have dibs on the punch factory, just waiting on email address to paypal to...

8. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    Augustine! Oh hell!

9. Sent PM for the SVT210 :)