1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

GAS Struck Again

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pringlw, Apr 21, 2009.

1. pringlw

pringlw

Nov 22, 2008
    Seattle Area
    I have a Musicman Sterling that I'm very happy with. I really wanted a Stingray as well so I figured I'd go for something that's both memorable and really striking. It's now in the mail;

28cd_0.JPG
    2872_0.JPG

It's not this very bass, but its the exact same model. Same pickups, color, everything. I get it in 2 days. Just in time for a big gig. Very excited.

These are small photos - I'll post better ones once I get it. It's a 4 String 2008 Limited edition Stingray HH in Sequoia Gold.

2. Soverntear

Soverntear

Mar 17, 2008
    Toronto
    nice bass

3. ironrat

ironrat

Sep 24, 2008
    se ve perro!

4. LCW

LCW Banned

Mar 2, 2009
    OREGON!
    its a 4 string right?

thats awesome i am bidding on one just like it in gray/chrome color combo i wnat one soooo bad

btw where did you order from?

5. Laredo

Laredo

Nov 27, 2005
    Upstate, NY
    ..................I have a BFR arriving soon, getting really into EBMM stuff lately! :cool:

6. pringlw

pringlw

Nov 22, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Yeah its a 4 string. I haven't made the jump to 5 - not sure I'm going to.

Got it from andysguitars.com

I picked them because a) they had a great ebay rating (99.7% with thousands of transactions) b) they are a brick and mortar store with real customers walking in the door (Florida I think) and c) because of that I could talk to them live on the phone and have a bass player check out the instrument.

That and they had the right price, and a return policy if it just isn't right when it arrives.

Not many instruments I would trust via the mail, but I trust Musicman. They're pretty darn consistently excellent.

I'll post photos once its in my hands.