Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gator Cases-Great Customer Service....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CamMcIntyre, Jul 15, 2005.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    I thought i'd start a thread giving props to Walter Smith over at Gator Cases. I emailed them about a wheel on my rack case [6 space roller] that blew out. He got my address, and then shipped the part out. I didn't get charged for any of it.

It was nice when in a time of need-a company stood behind it's product even though the part could be considered a victim of normal wear.

The little roller blade wheel died, and i was expecting just another wheel-instead they sent me the complete assemblies so i could replace both of the wheels.

Just wanted to give some good press to them.

Mods-if this is out of line, delete it or PM me and i'll delete it. :)

2. Always good to hear about quality customer service in times like these. I had a similiar experience with my GK cab. It didn't come with castors, so I was expecting to have to buy them off their site, but I just sent them and e-mail and they shipped the castors the next day.

3. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    good to hear! i just recently bought a 4 space Gator case with the pull out handle and wheels.

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Kustom has been patting my back for a long time. My Groove head came shipped with a dent in the top, small ding, probably from shipping, then sent me a new casing free of charge, and then when my ****ty footpedal cable shorted, they sent me a new one of those...