1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Gator Cases-Great Customer Service....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by CamMcIntyre, Jul 15, 2005.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    I thought i'd start a thread giving props to Walter Smith over at Gator Cases. I emailed them about a wheel on my rack case [6 space roller] that blew out. He got my address, and then shipped the part out. I didn't get charged for any of it.

It was nice when in a time of need-a company stood behind it's product even though the part could be considered a victim of normal wear.

The little roller blade wheel died, and i was expecting just another wheel-instead they sent me the complete assemblies so i could replace both of the wheels.

Just wanted to give some good press to them.

Mods-if this is out of line, delete it or PM me and i'll delete it. :)

2. Always good to hear about quality customer service in times like these. I had a similiar experience with my GK cab. It didn't come with castors, so I was expecting to have to buy them off their site, but I just sent them and e-mail and they shipped the castors the next day.

3. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    good to hear! i just recently bought a 4 space Gator case with the pull out handle and wheels.

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    Kustom has been patting my back for a long time. My Groove head came shipped with a dent in the top, small ding, probably from shipping, then sent me a new casing free of charge, and then when my ****ty footpedal cable shorted, they sent me a new one of those...