1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gator G-Slinger Deluxe Single Bass Gig Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TheLarch, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is one of the few bags out there that is wide enough to accommodate my Lakland Hollowbody but I just prefer a regular double-strap bag. I have had this for about 1 year and I'd say that it's still in very good condition with a few minor scuffs on the pleather. New, these are about $80 so how about $50 shipped in the US.

Some basic info and photos of the bag (mine looks pretty much the same):

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gator-G-SLNG-DLX-BSS-Deluxe-Slinger-Bass-Bag?sku=545850

Thanks!

Stephen

2. [​IMG]

Bump for Price Drop to $50 shipped!

3. Bump for being open to trading the gigbag for a set of T-I long-scale Jazz Flats (preferably new, but ok if with very minor usage). If used, they would need to have an ample amount of string left to wrap around the tuning posts.

Thanks!

4. Bump for a swap for TI Flats or TI Jazz Rounds. Also open to a swap for a set of Hipshot Lites for a Reverend Rumblefish.

5. Also interested in swapping for a Hipshot vintage style chrome bridge.

Willing to trade towards a set of 3/8 Hipshot chrome Ultra-lites (bonus if clover tops) + cash from me.

6. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

PM'd

7. and replied "yes".

Thanks!

Stephen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.