1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gator GR-4S Shallow Rack Case .. New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Mar 21, 2016.

1. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $96
    I have a new Gator GR-4S rack case that I never ended up using, still has the Gator tags attached ... I will include a couple links showing dealer pics/details/specs, the only difference, is that the one I am selling is the NEWER model with the latches attached to the lids, rather than units in the pics showing latches attached to case, so that there is no vibration while being used ... $96 shipped to the lower 48 only please ...

Gator GR ATA Shallow Rack Case

Gator GR-4S - 4 Rack Spaces

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Yup, its new, and you can save yourself $50+ bucks and pick it up at your door ... this was purchased for my Crest Pro-Lite 3.0 which I also sold before using it ...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  3. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    sold and shipped ... thank you

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021