1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gator pedal board power supply and pigtronix disnortion

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Filkarri, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Filkarri

Filkarri

May 31, 2012
    Albuquerque, NM
    So I recently got one of these powered pedal boards for free from a friend who went through a "I'm gonna learn guitar" phase, bought a bunch of stuff, and then just kinda never did. So, naturally I was pretty stoked about it because I had begun to think about buying a pedal board or building one myself. My question mainly relates to the power supply on this thing. It looks like my Boss TU-2 and Diamond Bass Comp will be just fine plugged into the power unit in the 9v and 18v spots respectively, but the Pigtronix Disnortion pedal I have uses a 15v adapter, and the manual VERY SPECIFICALLY says not to use anything else, not to mention that the power supply on the bottom of the board doesn't have 15v spots. Any recommendations on how to handle this? Should I just forget the power supply and attach a power strip to the bottom and use all the original adapters? Should I remove that power supply and get a new one? Thanks in advance for any advice!