1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gator Pedal Tote Pro Pedal Board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mrokern, Oct 3, 2008.

1. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local only, please...this thing is big and heavy-ish (it's nice, strong plywood, whadda ya expect?), and shipping won't be economical.

In GREAT shape (as is the carry bag), only used for a couple of short shows. Note that this is the BIG one (16" x 30" of pedal space).

Don't have any pics, but here is the zzounds link...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--GATGPTPRO

Normally $89, I have it on Craigslist for $50.

$45 for any TBer in the area! Help get it out of my already crowded apartment!

-Mark

2. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    If anyone could pick this up for $45, they'd have a great deal on their hands. These are great boards for the price :)

3. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Would you ship it, and how much do you figure it would run to CA?

4. mrokern

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    I can ask the shipping guys at my office tomorrow to help with a quote...it's not light or small, but I can ask the question.

-Mark

5. mrokern

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Bump this back up.

Shipping is not going to be fun at current rates. We'll stick with local.

-Mark

6. Mark,
    I might be interested in checking this out. How's the velcro? Also, what's your schedule like these days?

I was going to build a pedal board, but at that price, I should check the thing out at the very least.
    Jeff

7. mrokern

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hey Jeff. It's in great shape all over (including the velcro).

Schedule is too calm for my liking...:meh:...I'm in songwriting mode, and I really would prefer to be on stage more often. :p I'm playing a 10pm slot at Station 4 on the 25th with Visceral (mainly covers, couple of originals).

But, my downtime works to your advantage...lots of open time to check out the pedal board. This weekend is a mess (family stuff), but other than that I'm pretty open.

Shoot me a PM, we can meet up. I've even got some pedal-to-pedal cables I'll toss in if you could use a few. :)

-Mark

8. Hey Mark! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. How about either Monday early evening (between 5 and 6:30) or Tuesday evening (anytime after 5pm)? I'll pm you my phone number.

9. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    PM sent