1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gator Powered Pedal Tote - $75 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bassman1185, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is a great medium-sized pedal board. It's a touch smaller than a Pedaltrain Jr (17"x14" overall) and a bit heavier. It comes in a nice heavy-duty camo case that fits like a glove and has a nice-sized pocket. The Gator G-Bus8 is bolted right to the bottom of the board and supplies 1500ma of power to up to eight 9v pedals and three 18v. I have all eight of the 9v cables, but I am missing the 18v cable that came with it. The board and case are in great shape and very clean. The board is built like a brick; I can't imagine much happening to it.

I am looking for $75 shipped to the lower 48. If you are interested, please email me at ledzebulon85@gmail.com

utf-8BUDUwNDAzOTYuSlBH.

Pedals in the picture are just for reference. The Aphex Bass Xciter and the Octave Multiplexer are for sale in other posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.