1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gator Pro-Go Dual Bass Gig Bag / Local Pick Up DC / NOVA Area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $150.00
    Gator Pro-Go Gig Bag - Probably the best bass gig bag on the market! If this one fell down a flight of stairs, I would'nt even worry about it. I'm only selling it because its a little too long to fit in the trunk of my car, without forcing the edges in. The bag is super clean, I've only used it about 7 times. 3 of those being to church. All smoke free, environments. The only issue.... The nickel tuning machines and strap buttons on one of my old Fenders has lightly stained the white interior (not sure why they used white anyway....). I wiped it with a microfiber cloth, but did not want to use a chemical to clean it, to make sure the chemical did not react with any woods or gold plating on my Devon basses... or on your bass, if you purchase it :) I will be going back to the MONO case, which is less protective, but does fit in the trunk of my ride. Which gives me peace of mind on away travel gigs.

I am in the Northern Virginia / Washington DC area - Your PayPal payment guarantees a meeting arrangement within 40 miles or so. The shipping cost would put it back in the category of a new case, less tax. No Current Trade Interest.

Info from Gator site: Dual Bass Guitar Gig Bag-G-PG BASS 2X - Gator Cases

E0F81F35-8C9B-47FD-80A3-9C99AB2F1290.jpeg
    A2DCCFB5-8CF0-4B6C-881A-03935D7912C9.jpeg
    B4C2D636-96D3-4DE0-B47B-F6EC885999A0.jpeg
    78FF7DE3-B218-4A20-95BA-406CE80E12E0.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    mikeswals and alembicguy like this.
  2. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Arrrgh! I just bought one of these. Before I buy anything else new I should ask you what else you’re considering selling! :D

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2020