Gator ProGo gigbag.

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG]' started by el jeffe bass, May 20, 2018.

1. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    I have been looking for a good quality gigbag for my electric guitars (Les Paul, SG, etc. I have (kinda) settled on a Gator ProGo, looks like a lot of protection for $150.00. Does anyone on Talkbass have experience with this bag and what are the chances of getting % off at one of the big box stores for this weekend's sales.

2. SwitchGear

SwitchGear Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Sunny Beach
    I have owned one for a couple of years. Great bag, lots of protection for the bass. Loads of pocket space for accessories. Hasn't shown really any signs of wear and has beefy zippers. I paid $150 and recommend this bag.

el jeffe bass likes this.
  3. Bassworship1

Bassworship1 Inactive

Jun 20, 2013
    Jackson
    I've owned a couple and they was nice for the money and protected good. For the money and cheaper it's impossible to beat the Protec Contego bags. You can find them new under $129. There as good as $200 bags I've owned.

el jeffe bass likes this.
  4. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    Thanks, that's what I was hoping someone would say. Next step is seeing what big box store has a percentage off coupon that can be applied.

5. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    Wow, I haven't heard of these. Thanks for the recommendation, I have some more homework to do.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022