1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED GB NeoX 112T Cabs - Updated Trades - $350 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CoffeeLove, Sep 25, 2017.

1. CoffeeLove

CoffeeLove Supporting Member

Price:
    20171224_083735.jpg 20171224_083544.jpg 20171224_083846.jpg 20171224_083913.jpg Just picked up a pair of Bergs, so looking to trade "one or both" of my GB cabs (depending on your trade) for a single-small light weight 112 or 210 cab with a small footprint from Barefaced, Bergantino, Fearful, Aguilar, Schroeder, EA, or something along those lines.

I need a very small cab to couple with one of my class D heads to make a combo rig.

$350 each shipping included to lower 48 states.

If your trade is of greater value I could add "some" cash (PayPal).

I live on the Central Coast and will travel to Santa Barbara or the Valley for the right trade.

Best wishes

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Fishyfishfish likes this.
  2. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

Interested in a Promethean P5110 combo? 250 watts. Not a tube preamp, but has a vintage control that gives plenty of tonal options.

Here's a pretty comprehensive rundown of one (not mine although mine is pretty much mint) on Reverb. Ibanez Promethean P5110 Black / Red | john's Shop

3. CoffeeLove

Sorry for the late response. I appreciate the offer but will pass for now. Thanks

4. CoffeeLove

Local trade would be great, but open to shipping.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  5. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Original owner?

What kind of use have the cabs seen by you?

CoffeeLove likes this.
  6. CoffeeLove

I am not the original owner, picked them up here on TB from FenderCharles. I have only gigged them 2X in the 1.5 years I have owned them, so very little use by me. They sound great and look great (see pics), but that is all I know about them. They have different handles (originals), so it is possible that one is "newer" than the other, but not certain, sound identical to me. They are actually closer to 35lbs, rather than the 37lbs mentioned in GB manual. Best wishes.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  7. twinfallsbass

twinfallsbass Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2005
    Somewhere in AZ
    I can shed some light on the history if these cabs. I had these before FenderCharles and I bought them from a local bass player in the Phoenix area. He took VERY good care of them and I did as well, kind of wish I had them back....

CoffeeLove likes this.
  8. CoffeeLove

20171228_053751.jpg
    Thanks, and yes, they are in great shape, and sound great! Only parting with them because of my new Bergs. In the process of a trade right now, they are on the way to Washington.