1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GB Shuttle 6.0 into a Berg NV215?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jaeman111, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Does anyone have experience with this combination? I currently run an Eden Nav into a bridged QSC PLX1602, and either use the NV215, or a 4 Ohm Avatar 210 for smaller gigs. I am digging on a 4 pound amp that would fit in my gig bag, but I didn't know if it would have the headroom to make the NV speak. I rarely go beyond halfway on the QSC's gain with the bands I play in, so I was wondering if the Shuttle would be the ticket.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Of course it'll drive a 215. Shuttle's got a lot of wattage.

3. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    I have a Shuttle 6 driving a pair of Bergantino HT115s. The stack sounds wonderful. I'm sure the 215 will sound terrific.

[​IMG]

4. Sweet, the Shuttle it is. Thanks for the replies, nice looking rig there Ukiah!

5. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    That sir is one great lookin' rig!
    I'll bet it sounds better than it looks....

6. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    Matter of fact, it does sound better than it looks! Here's a link to a matrix of recordings I made of the same short bassline with the Shuttle's DI, dynamic, stereo condenser, and a Blumlein Pair of condenser mics, using a Fender PJ and a fretless Steinberger. http://ukiahbass.wordpress.com/