1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD GB Shuttle 9.0 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slap2much, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Purchased November 2010, still with a good 6 months+ on the 3-year warranty. Very light use, cosmetically I would say indistinguishable from new. Will ship in original packaging + user manual. Just have this one pic right now:

shuttle9-a_zps5b7e66ec.

I will try to take & upload a few more if this doesn't sell quickly. I'm selling only because there's no reason for me to keep accumulating and hoarding this kind of gear...haven't gigged since I bought this, and I own a perfectly OK (if much heavier) head that lives at my jam space.

It does sound great. And it is amazingly small/light. Buy it for $485 shipped before I talk myself out of selling something I really shouldn't have bought in the first place. Love that deep boost, and the parametric mid control. And the tube pre. Stop me. No, really, stop me. Hoo, boy. I'm gonna have to change my avatar.

2. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Bump. Paypal works for me. No trade interests at the moment, thanks.

3. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Holding firm against seller's remorse, bump.

4. Scooperman

Scooperman

May 28, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    PM Sent

5. slap2much

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    ...and replied.

6. slap2much