1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GBE1200 F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fretless5verfan, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fretless5verfan

Fretless5verfan

Jan 17, 2002
    NorCal
    I'm lightening up and modularizing my rig, so unfortunately, this beast has to go!! I'm including a SKB 4 space rack and a Korg DTR-1000 in the price to make this a super sweet deal. I'm only asking SOLD for the whole combo. I can break them up in pieces, but i'd prefer not too. Pics to follow.

2. How old is the 1200?

3. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Pics?

4. Fretless5verfan

Fretless5verfan

Jan 17, 2002
    NorCal
    Ask and ye shall recieve:

PDR_0356.

PDR_0354.

5. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    hmm...do I really need a 1200?? I've been eyeing these for a while now. Nice pics.

6. Same boat. But this Genz Benz gear is really starting to get to me. :help:

7. XavidmanX

XavidmanX

Jun 29, 2006
    Bakersfield, CA
    Sorry if I missed it, but did the age of the 1200 ever get listed? I'm interested too...

Thanks...

8. Fretless5verfan

Fretless5verfan

Jan 17, 2002
    NorCal
    I don't know the age and i'd have to take it out of the rack to check the serial, then message genz....etc. And i really don't feel like doing that. :( It's only been owned for about a year though. The 210 is also up for sale. :D

9. triggervision

triggervision

May 24, 2006
    pm in your box.

10. Fretless5verfan

Fretless5verfan

Jan 17, 2002
    NorCal
    Yes...yes you do :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.