1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GC used on Long Island

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by NickFromNY, May 27, 2011.

1. NickFromNY

NickFromNY Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    I just got back from GC in Carle Place. They have some nice deals on used stuff. I picked up a QSC GX3 for $125 used but mint. They have a Phonic power amp (200 at 8, 600 bridged at 8) for $29 used. they also have an SWR Goliath Jr. III for $139- the 8 ohm version. I almost picked that one up.

I wasn't there today, but GC in Commack has a few used Epiphany mint cabs. don't know what they are marked down to though. Worth a call.

2. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    Thanks for promoting my store ;) We do have some nice stuff right now from the Trade in Trade up Expo 2 weeks ago.

3. NickFromNY

NickFromNY Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    thank you for some awesome deals over the years. I would have taken that SWR cab too, but there was a rattle that I couldn't figure out if it was the cab or the plastic fixtures in the rooms rattling.

4. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    I'll check it out tomorrow and post back. Or you can call me at the store and ask for "Jovi".

5. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    First name "Bon"?:D:D Sorry, I'm sure you get that all the time.

6. glenb73

glenb73

Dec 18, 2010
    To the manager of the GC in Carle Place, i have a Fender rumble 350 combo amp in 'like new' condition that I'd like to get rid of. Do you know how much money GC would give me for it? They are $499 brand new? If I could get $300 or more, I'll be there tomorrow with it.

7. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    Call the store tomorrow and ask for me. I can give details over the phone.