GC's Guitarmageddon...Why not for bass?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassicRob, May 17, 2001.

1. BassicRob

Mar 28, 2001
    Massapequa, NY
    So I walked into GC the other day with my guitarist and they are making a big deal about this Guitarmageddon semi-finals thing. So my friend and the GC guy are talking about this thing, and I'm just standing there like, "yeah yeah yeah", and then it hit me. Why not a Bassageddon. Of course we'd change the name, but why not? So the guy was like that is a good idea, brought me to the guitar guy, told him my idea, and he said they had something like that a while ago but he will look into it. So he took my name and fone # and said he'd get back to me, even if they did something within the store. I felt so proud of myself. It was a good day for us BASSISTS at GUITAR Center. We're taking over now :)
  2. Probally because the G-Players will also be rated on:
    Facial Expresion
    Most likely to attract chicks
    Off tempo playing
    Showing off
    Tightness of jeans
    Lack of groove
    Sweep Picking
    Bragging about Hendrix
    Two Octave Scales
    and Distortion

Most of the things Bass Players don't worry about.
    and seeing that most of the employees will probally be the judges they won't have any one on staff to rate Groove and booty shake-ability

3. BigJH

Jan 20, 2001
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Yes, soon the day of reckoning will come. Then we we will rise up and booty shaking will overrun the streets. All work as we know it will stop because you cannot resist the booty shakability of the bass. We will storm the gates of the Guitar Center and show them what real music is all about. . . . cool idea. I would love to be there when it happens. Rock on man :)