1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Gear for sale: Nady 2 channel Graphic Eq, Boss bass eq pedal, Zoom 506 Bass effects,.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CarvinLvr74, May 30, 2001.

1. I am moving to Los angeles from New Hampshire and must get rid of some of my studip equipment that I can no longer use without my band, and no more room for it.

I have various adapters, cables microphones, eqs, and compressors for ssale.
    I have an rca five disk changer less then a year old for sale (brand new)

I have an aiwa dbx pro double speed, dual cassette deck for sale two years old, Basically new rarely used, kept covered.

I have vocal effects, sm58 microphone and rca splitters

I have a nady dual channel eq(graphic) rackmountable for sale.

Any one interested in any connectors, cables (xlr, Rca, 1/4 TRS) e-mail and I will tell you what I have, (basically two of everything in the radio shack catolog..)

EastMeetsWest74@aol.com Keith

2. FOE_Bass

FOE_Bass Guest

Jun 29, 2000
    Grass Valley, CA
    Hey dude, if you still have the Boss Bass EQ, I'm interested. I was wondering if you have the PSA-120 Boss power supply, and/or the daisy chain?