Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gear for Trade or Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by zacl, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to set up my rig in the "Billy Sheehan" style. (two outputs) So I've decided to Trade or sell a lot of the extra gear I have.

**I'm a wroking bassist and can not go without an amp**

I'm looking for :

- Ampeg SVP-BSP (Billy Sheehan's Pre amp)
    - Ampeg SVP-PRO
    - Power amp (I'm not picky about the brand, as long as it's in perfect working order, has two channels, and has about 200/channel)

Here's what I have to bargain with :

- Ibanez BTB 405 (5-String bass, with hardshell case)
    - Ampeg SVT-3PRO **SOLD**
    - Korg DTR 1 Tuner
    - Behringer DSP2024 "Virtualizer" Effects unit
    - Behringer FCB1010 Midi foot controller
    - SKB 2-Space "Shallow-X" Rack
    - Hipshot BT2 Bass extender key

ALL of these items are a year old or younger, and in excellent working, and physical order. I have the manuals for the Ampeg, and Behringer units, and will pass them on accordingly.

**Buyer MUST pay shipping, I simply can't afford to. Sorry**

If you have one (or more) or these items, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks.

Zakk

2. you missed the boat on my SVP-BSP. i just sold it yesterday, but if the deal falls through, i'll let you know.

weeks without a bite, and then two interested in two days...

robb.

3. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    How much for the extender key, and what design is it(Fender, Ernie Ball...)? Also, what color?

4. How much for the SVT3 Pro ? Or how about a Samson S700 Power amp BRAND NEW in the box as a trade:
    Here's the specs:

Stereo power amp for live sound and system installation use
    Produces 350 watts a side into 4 ohms (stereo mode) and 700 watts into 8 ohms (bridged mono mode)
    Two temperature-sensitive, speed-controlled fans
    Stable bipolar design
    Front panel input level controls with 42 detents and 3-segment output LED meters
    Relay-controlled outputs linked to the protection LEDs
    Banana jack outputs with Speakon(tm) connectors
    XLR and locking TRS inputs
    Parallel outputs allows several amps to be linked together

Let me know if you're interested in the trade, or how much to sell the SVT3 Pro outright.
    Thanks,
    Rod

5. Hey Beav2k2,

The BT2 is Chrome, and works with '66 and newer Fenders, except some '82-'84's and some '90's and newer.

I'd suggest checking out Hipshot's website, for pics and better info. www.hipshotproducts.com

If you're still interested, I'd let it go for $50 (As I said it's brand new, and lists for $80)

6. PM sent......awaiting your reply......

7. **cough** bump **cough**

8. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    how much for the tuner? i have the money readily available, let me know

9. Hey Stinky,

I would like $115 for the Tuner.

Thanks,

Zakk