1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gear Sale! MarkBass Little Mark III, Mesa Walkabout Combo, Accugroove 210, Mesa cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by E-Mac, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    OK, I have more gear than I need and I would like to sell some off. I have:

1) Mesa Walkabout 112 Combo @ 4 ohms... Off of the market

2) Markbass Little Mark III w/ gig bag. I bought this new from Musician's Friend a few months back. It's seen maybe 10-15 gigs, but it doesn't show one bit. It lives in the gigbag and could pass as new. The gig bag was an extra $60 and it damn convenient. Great sounding little head. And light!
    $525

3) Accugroove tri-210. A great great great sounding cab. I especially liked it with the Mesa Walkabout head. I have the casters around here somewhere and it comes with the slip cover. No damage or wear that I saw.
    $725

4) Mesa Powerhouse 115 and 210.
    115 - Sold!
    210 - Sold!

ALL PRICES FOR LOCAL SALE (NY, CT, NJ). I will ship, but I ask for help on shipping. I'm going to keep one of the heads and one of the cabs.. so, if the MarkBass head sells then I'm keeping the Mesa combo. If the combo sell, then I'm keeping the Markbass and one of the cabs.

Contact me with any questions.

Pics at:
    http://www.laklandowners.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=24&page=1
    Click the minus sign next to date to get all of them on the front page

2. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    walkabout head on hold. any interest on the cab?

3. Man! I want the whole thing!

4. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    Do it! Or just pick one... that Accugroove is calling to you. Best cab I've owned.

5. LowBSix

LowBSix Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 25, 2008
    818 ~ 805 ~ L.A.
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    How much for the Scout cab shipped to 91320?

6. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    PM sent

7. LowBSix

Mar 25, 2008
    818 ~ 805 ~ L.A.
    replied.

8. LowBSix

Mar 25, 2008
    818 ~ 805 ~ L.A.
    I'll take the Scout combo...
    Need clarification on price...
    cuz sumtymz I'm lame and don't do good

9. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    Everything is still available. The walkabout is on hold for a serious buyer, but I need to find a taker on the scout cab if I part out the combo.

10. How much would the the cab and head together be, as long as the price is reasonable, I'll buy them flat out.

11. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    All still available. Looking for takers on the walkabout cab.

12. PM sent. :)

13. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    pms replied

14. PM sent.

15. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    replied.
    It's possible that the LM III is taken, which would take the mesa combo off of the market. Updates later

16. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    Mesa 115 is sold! Walkabout Combo is off the market!

17. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Evan,
    I have a buddy who might be interested in the Mesa Powerhouse 210. Is it front or rear ported?
    -Jon

18. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    honestly, I don't remember. The amp stays at the rehearsal space (unused all of the time). I think rear, but I could be wrong. I'll try to snap pics this weekend at rehearsal. If your buddy wants to give it a test run, let me know. I'll be up in PK this weekend

19. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Called him last night and he's looking for the Diesel series only, so he's going to pass.

Off Topic - I see you've been in the Callowhill forum. Do you have a Junk in the works? Whatever happened to the JO f'less with the epoxied fretboard?

20. E-Mac

E-Mac Guest

Aug 30, 2008
    I sold it... sadly. I loved that bass. If you look at the bass in my avatar, that's what took its place. Lakland US DJ, ebony board, birdseye maple block inlays with fretlines, chi-sonic single coil pickups. It's a beast.
    And, I have a P(unk) in the works. A CallowHill P4-22

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.