Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Geddy bass (Best price?)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RealBK, Aug 25, 2002.

1. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
    Hi, I live in the UK, and i'm STILL trying to get hold of a FENDER Geddy Lee bass!!! Can someone tell what online music store is selling this bass at the cheapest price? Better yet can someone tell me if an online music retailer is selling a used one? (this would be great!, as it would save me money)

Thanks.

2. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    ... www.thomann.de should have it for about €950,00. It's a German shop, so no customs and low shipping.

3. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
    Placed an order with Thomman and found out they couldn't give me a date when it would be in stock, so i did not order from them.

Any other idea's?

Somewhere else in German maybe?

4. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    If I remember well, there was a shop in UK that sold Miller and Lee signature basses at good prices... check the english ebay...

5. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
    Hi, I can't find anything on ebay .co.uk about the Geddy bass being sold. Could you give me some more info? I would love to get this bass from the U.K.. Was the bass up for bid?

6. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Yes, it was. If I choose an auction from the same dealer, I'll send you the item#, ok?
    Thomann.de could even need months to get the bass in stock. BUT they already have the MArcus Miller available ;)

7. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
    Are you going to e-mail me? many thanks? so did you get the Geddy bass in the U.K.?

8. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
    Can you remember the sellers name?

9. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Sorry, I did delete that auction from my eBay... but if I see another auction from the same dealer, I'll PM you. I didn't get the Geddy bass, but I thought to buy it some time ago.
    If I remember well, the shop was in Germany, though.

10. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
  11. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Yes, the seller is the same... sorry if he doesn't reply to your mails! If I find another way to get the Lee bass, I'll let you know!