1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD *Geddy body, Duncan SJB1 pickups, stack knob LOADED BODY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Dark Horse, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Price:
    Not sure I wanna sell this, but have medical bills to pay

Geddy Lee body loaded with Seymour Duncan SJB-1 vintage pickups and stack knob setup. Black guard, Fender "Badass" style bridge. Its definitely not heavy. No tank here. Body is in good shape except for a couple chips, biggest near the strap button on the back side of the horn. I'll take a pic when I get home if I've decided to go through with the sale. Great vintage Jazz Bass setup !

See pics

$350 shipped obo

Some pics show threaded saddle bridge ...I changed it out for a fender badass =more value for you !!!

Trade/partial trade interests are P Bass parts, Tele Bass parts, MIM P Basses, Bacchus Basses, etc....again, I need cash, but if you have something interesting I'll look at it IMG_7090.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    waynobass likes this.
  2. Dark Horse

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    More pics ...

Attached Files:

3. Dark Horse

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I stabilized and fixed the big chip on the back of the horn. Color matched it and then stabilized it with epoxy.

Here is a photo of the fix...

IMG_6695.JPG

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  4. Dark Horse

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I changed out the threaded saddle bridge for the Fender "Badass" style one ....

IMG_7090.JPG IMG_7091.JPG

5. Dark Horse

Jul 31, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I just weighed the body with the heavier badass style bridge ....fully loaded with badass style bridge, stacked metal volume knobs, etc, The body was 6.8 pounds. With most necks weighing a pound and a half to 2 pounds, that means you would have a total bass around and possibly just under 9 pounds BUILT , and could actually be even lighter if you need to, by going with a lighter weight bridge and ultra light tuners !!!

waynobass likes this.