Geddy Lee Book Signing St. Louis

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Geddy Lee will be at Left Bank Books July 15 in St. Louis. Go to Left Bank Books’ website for details. I plan on buying a book and having Mr. Lee sign it for me.

JimK, MonetBass, bhendrix and 3 others like this.
  2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    The event will be 5-9 and it costs $100 to get the book and have two tickets to stand in line to have it autographed. He won’t sign anything else or pose for photos.

bhendrix likes this.
  3. bhendrix

bhendrix

May 2, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Just got my ticket online for here in Atlanta - A Cappella Books - July 20th. First session was sold out, but got into the second session. Really looking forward to this. Been wanting the book - now I get to have Geddy sign it for me!

Dave Siff and Dr. Cheese like this.
  4. Dave Siff

Dave Siff Supporting Member

I'm going in Atlanta, too. Lucky for me, they added a third session after the second one sold out! I already have the book so I wasn't gonna go, but a bunch of my friends were like, "Are you crazy? This is your hero!"

bhendrix likes this.
  5. bhendrix

bhendrix

May 2, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Gonna go early and grab some lunch at Fox Bros (awesome BBQ) and walk over from there. Not alot of parking around the bookstore and sounds like quite a crowd will be there. Be prepared for weather as it's a tiny bookstore and majority of wait will be on the sidewalks. Unfortunately, we'll probably be herded through like cattle - but I'm ok with that. Geddy definitely one of my main inspirations for playing bass!

Dave Siff and Dr. Cheese like this.
  6. Going to his signing in Boston tomorrow - can't wait!

bhendrix likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021