For Sale Geddy Lee hybrid! Jazz body Precision Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by chris merrill, Dec 13, 2015.

1. chris merrill

chris merrill

Dec 14, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist for: GHS Strings, Lakland Basses
    Price:
    Strings:
    IMG_1202.JPG IMG_1203.JPG IMG_1199.JPG Wish I didn't have to sell this one, as its my favorite jazz bass! Older Geddy Lee signature model body (MIJ), with newer Nate Mendel P neck (MIM)
    Pickups are upgraded dimarzio model J noiseless pickups… They sound wonderful and aggressive and completely free of 60 cycle!
    Bridge is also upgraded to a newer fender am std.
    Black pickguard added, looks so stealthy!
    There is some player wear and scratches, most scratches were there when I bought this bass used about 6 years ago. Difficult to see though in the black finish. Most scratches/buckle rash is on the back. (Also,someone sanded mendel's signature off of the back of the headstock)
    9.3 on my scale. Balances very well. Takes effects well and I played this bass a lot in more pop rock settings and it always killed! Grindy with a pick and throaty with fingers. Always get complements about the tone of this one.
    Paypal. Price includes shipping, and Ill ship it in a non original hardshell case

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  2. dusterdan70

dusterdan70 Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2014
    So Cal
    I don't think you should as this is a nice bass buuuut, I'm in for the neck if you part it!:D bump for ya either way!!!

chris merrill likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 18, 2021