1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

geddy lee in "I Love You Man"

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by akaTRENT, Mar 20, 2009.

1. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    So I'm sitting here in the movie. So much rush and fender advertising. Anyone notice the geddy lee bass hanging next to the drums? Talk about it!

2. akaTRENT

akaTRENT

Jan 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    There was too much rush to ignore

3. I always feel proud when i hear Rush references n such in movies..as if they were my kids lol

4. FenderHotRod

FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    Arkansas
    They just showed that on The Metal Show on VH1 classics...

5. Holy War

Holy War

Sep 18, 2008
    VA Beach
    ya I saw that, pretty cool I thought. The cover of Tom Sawyer was horrible though haha

6. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    I saw the movie too and thought it was hilarious. I originally wasn't going to go until I saw an MTV news break on vh1 classic and theres a picture of Paul Rudd with Geddy Lee and Neil Peart so being a Rush fan I just had to go lol.

7. i got pretty stolked myself when i saw rush playing in this movie, and how the protaginist as a bass player :)

8. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    yeah freakin' cool if you asked me!

9. I saw the movie this past weekend with my girlfriend. She was pretty annoyed with how excited I was to see Rush not only mentioned in the film, but also perform. I loved the movie.