Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Geddy Lee neck & Jaco signature body

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Muzique Fann, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    The neck has very minor fret wear but is straight and in good shape. Neck is stamped Oct '01, comes with tuners and tree.
    $275 shipped.

Jaco artist model body - it's not the beat up relic. It's 4 bolt and has the copper ground strip near the bridge (which I'll include), 60's pickup spacing. A violin maker did "relic in" 2 screwholes that are sealed where the bridge cover would go (I used a baddass bridge so the cover doesn't fit anyway). I'll include the bridge also. It has 2 small dings that I should mention - I can send pictures of these. PM me if interested in pics, they are pretty big. I didn't really know where to start this at, but I'm thinking it was way too high. $475 shipped with bridge and all wiring (except pickups).

2. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    PM sent.

3. spc

spc

Apr 10, 2004
    South of Boston
    pm sent!

4. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

PM Sent

5. tvenaglia

tvenaglia

Feb 14, 2004
    Pictures?

6. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Pictures, I tried to shrink them down - but it's just not happening, they're too big. I can email them though...PM sent

7. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    OK - I'm throwing in the whole wiring setup too: control plate, pots, knobs, etc. So all you need to do is drop in some pickups. It's wired for vol, blend, tone. Lowered again...
    $475 shipped obo.

Geddy Lee neck - I'll throw in the tuners and ship it for
    $275.00.

8. PM sent on the neck.

9. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    replied.

10. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Alright, we're going down to $450 shipped for the body w/ bridge and electronics (minus pickups).

11. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Do I hear $425.00 shipped?

12. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Good lord, we're slashing prices.
    $400 gets you the Jaco body bridge and electronics (minus pickups). It's off to slEazeBAY soon...

13. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Neck and body are gone.