Geddy Pee!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassJunkie730, Mar 19, 2006.

1. BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    OK, I'm fishing for a LAKLAND 55-01 - will work out a deal please PM if you are interested!!!! I prefer an 04 or 05 in black with a maple board.

Ok so I know this might not be for everyone, but for others - it's right up your alley.

I decided to swap the neck out on my geddy lee for the neck on my PJ custom (2 piece alder warmoth body, Bill lawrence PJ pickups, custom wiring, Angela Cap, electrosocket side jack, badass bridge, countersunk strap locks) I also upgraded the cheapo tuners with schaller direct retrofits. This action is a bit high (how I like it) but I'm sure you can set it to you taste. The bass plays as good as it looks. Slap a cover on there - maybe even a white pickguard - Bad Ass!!

Please note that Bill lawrence's pickup design simply uses poles all the way across the pickup rather than in couples for each string.

Price Drop $600 shipped!!!

2. Oh man, that looks awesome. If only I had $700...

...well at least I have a napkin to wipe up all the drool coming out of my mouth.
  3. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

That's so cool.
  4. ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    That was a great looking bass in the first place, but that blocked-and-bound neck just put it over the top. Someone buy this!

Free bump!
  5. fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    thats hot.

so hot.

and I don't even care if I sound like paris hilton.
  6. Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones Banned

Feb 28, 2001
    Northampton Mass
    PM sent.............

7. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Body is made in (America, Japan or Mexico)?
  8. BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    I want to be in America, I want to be in America!!

The body is from Warmoth. I have showcase pictures of the alder underneath to confirm that it's a nice grained two piece plank.

In fact here's a parts run down.

Alder warmoth body
    Fender Japan Geddy lee neck
    Schaller Tuners
    Badass Bridge
    Bill Lawrence PJ set
    250K Volume for P, 250K volume for J, and 250K tone for both
    Push pull pot on tone for series wiring when both pickups are at full (sounds great with the lawrence pickups because they are so clear)
    Angela tin foil .047 mf signal cap (really smooth)
    Countersunk Dunlop straplocks (I'll ship the strap components so you can retro fit a strap)
    Electrosocket side jack
    And it ships in a Fender SKB case.
  9. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Want a Conklin GT4?
  10. BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Not really interested in a trade unless is a black lakland 55-01 with a maple neck

Bump..... Before I light the damn thing on fire.:eek:
  11. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    If you were wanting to do that, I'd drive to your place and just take it! :D
  12. BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    bump for new terms

Lakland owners - I will make the trade worth your while!!! please PM