1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Geddy replica - MIJ Ged body, All parts neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bhoff5150, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Price:
    $480
    Strings:
    ***Price Drop****

I always loved the look of Geddy's #1 bass after he got the neck with the pearloid blocks. Basically the look of the new USA models, so I decided to build one. Well, I bought another bass, and I need to sell a few to pay for it, so up goes this one. Price is $550 shipped and paypaled.

Weight - 9.6 pounds according to bathroom scale
    Made in Japan Fender Geddy Lee body
    Badass bridge
    Seymour Duncan quarter pounder pickups
    Wiring harness with treble bleed circuit and orange drop 047 tone capacitor
    Allparts USA neck with creme binding and blocks. Fender logo on headstock from previous owner of the neck.
    Fender hard plastic case from the 90's, a little warped, but bass fits good. Latches and hinges work fine.

The bass plays good, quarter pounders make her nice and aggressive if you dig in. There are some scratches and a dink on the top of the bass next to the bridge. The body was like this when I purchased it. See the picture below. The only other thing I can find are 2 scratches close to the forearm relief cut on the side of the body. Again, never bothered me, but wanted to disclose that they were there.

Good bass made from good parts. Priced to move. Let me know if you have any questions.

I can replace the neck plate pictured with a Fender Corona California neck plate. I would like to sell her whole, but would consider parting it out if you wanted just the loaded neck or just the loaded body.

IMG_1405.JPG IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1407.JPG IMG_1408.JPG IMG_1409.JPG IMG_1410.JPG IMG_1411.JPG IMG_1412.JPG IMG_1413.JPG

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    RiZzBot, twocargar and Corevalay like this.
  2. Price drop to $480 Shipped.