1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gemini Chorus by Source Audio

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bassist30, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    Price:
    gemini4. gemini3. gemini1. gemini2. Great Chorus but I'm not savvy. A little too much for me. I like it simple but with all the possibilities it got to much for me. For someone who likes to get a pinpoint to what he or she wants this is a great pedal. Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android). Link the Gemini to the Neuro App and access Source Audio’s free library of additional phaser, flange, and chorus algorithms – each can be downloaded directly to your Gemini Chorus. The Neuro App also offers an extended set of adjustable parameters including Feedback, Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets. I see no marks or chips. Works great. Can't remember if a booklet of directions but Source Audio has a 36 page info directions on their website. I will look for it but it can't be as good as the on-line version as it was the one I used. Comes with all cables and looks new. Works perfect. Ship in original box. Paypal CONUS Free Shipping.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. avgonzalez

avgonzalez Supporting Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Greensboro, NC
    Pm sent