1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Genalex Gold Lion - Russian Gold Pin Premium 12AX7 and 12AT7 tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, Sep 29, 2017.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $25
    For Sale are premium 12AX7 + 12AT7 Genalex Gold Lion tubes which are the Russian reissue Gold Pin versions (as opposed to the cheaper standard pin Chinese versions).

Web Description:
    Genalex Gold Lion ECC83/B759 (12AX7) dual triode preamp tube and ECC81/B739 (12AT7) dual triode preamp tubes, both with gold pins. Made in Russia. Original Genalex Gold Lion ECC83/B759 tubes are considered among the best 12AX7 and 12AT7 types ever made. They exhibit a large detailed soundstage that is sought after by discerning audiophiles who demand the highest quality sound. The reissue Genalex Gold Lion ECC83/B759 (12ax7) and ECC81/B739 (12AT7) recreate the sound signature of the originals. These tube features balanced sections and gold plated pins.

These tubes typically sell new for about $42 per tube + shipping. I purchased these new and had this pair in my Demeter bass amplifier. I played them for 10-15 hours total, so they have had minimal use. These are excellent sounding tubes! If the hefty price around $90 shipped for a new set has been holding you back, here's an opportunity to try them out at a significant savings. I'm asking $25 each (including shipping) with payment via PayPal. Please Start a Conversation with me (PM) if interested. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0586.JPG

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast

Sep 21, 2009
    Southern ILLinois
    PM