1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gene Simmons vs. Bob Lefsetz slanging match/music business discussion

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by The Mock Turtle Regulator, Mar 14, 2009.

1. that may be true but gene only has one answer for any question.."see how much money i made".....gene has a lot of fans and they will laugh at his jokes and take his side regardless even if he's being a(n) ------ (fill in own epithet here).....

2. on this occasion it looks like Gene didn't have the crowd on his side- his petty "little dogs bark the loudest" putdown died, and Lefsetz' closing rant that "everyone knows the internet better than Gene" got a big laugh. the quips about Lefsetz' name and appearance were lame.

but Simmons did have a point about Lefsetz' qualifications- who is he, and what has he achieved?

funny stuff - a battle of 2 irrepressible loudmouths.

3. i would argue that achievements are not the point........a professor need not participate in a war to write about it,tho experience is an asset......it seems to me that gene is being called on his shameless self promotion and qualified or not the other guy has a point......as far as his arrogance goes gene's fans will let that slide ......because they are fans.....but as other celebs have learned that can change