1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gene Simmons will personally deliver the latest KISS CD Boxed Set to you for only $50,000

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Richland123, Dec 27, 2017.

1. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    if i tried to get up on stage in those shoes, i feel sure that i'd break my leg falling off the stage almost immediately :D

2. inthevelvet

inthevelvet Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Washington DC
    I don’t even care much for Gene or his bass playing, but I gotta agree here. He has always been pretty straightforward about his lifestyle and his desire to make money at any and every opportunity.

3. ficelles

ficelles

Feb 28, 2010
    Devon, England
    Hey I'll NOT come to your house for only $25,000! That's a 50% saving :) PayPal accepted...

interp and groooooove like this.
  4. Whippet

Whippet

Aug 30, 2014
    you mean, keep you firearm at your side?

5. Whippet

Whippet

Aug 30, 2014
    really, he's not that bad. well.... I think. I hope. I pray.

6. PauFerro

PauFerro

Jun 8, 2008
    United States
    Seems egotistical to me. I'd rather pay the $5000 you pay to spend some time with Pat Metheny in a musical situation...

7. If I was rich, I'd pay the 50k$ just to answer the door, with a puzzled look on my face:

- "Can I help you?"

-"Uh...Hello, I'm *Gene Simmons* "

-"Who?"

-"The one and only Gene Simmons, the legendary God of Thunder, from the biggest rock band of the universe: Kiss. I'm here to..."

-"Sorry dude, never heard of you. You must have the wrong address."

cdef, salcott, Spent and 2 others like this.
  8. bassbully

bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn!

Sep 7, 2006
    Blimp City USA
    I’ll take it!

9. klejst

klejst

Oct 5, 2010
    Omaha, NE, USA
    True, no defying that fact, hard work generally equals results. However this guy takes it steps above and is very arrogant. He gets mad at people if they don't know who he is or who Kiss is. Not everyone really thinks you're this bigger than God figure because you are in some band despite the fact...

10. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    Josh Freese did something similar for his Since 1972 album:

$20,000 (limited edition of 1)

- Signed CD/DVD and digital download

- T-shirt

- A signed drum from the 2008 Nine Inch Nails tour

- Maynard James Keenan, Mark Mothersbaugh from Devo and Josh take you miniature golfing and then drop you off on the side of the freeway (all filmed and posted on YouTube)

- Josh gives you a tour of Long Beach. See his first apartment, the coffee shop on 2nd Street where his buddy paid Dave Grohl $40 to rip up tile just weeks before joining Nirvana. See the old Vandals rehearsal spot, the liquor store he got busted at using a Fake ID when he was 17 (it was Dave from the Vandals' old ID). Go check out Snoop Dogg's high school. For an extra 50 bucks see where Tom and Adrian from No Doubt live. For another $25 he'll show ya where Eric from NOFX and Brooks from Bad Religion get their hair cut.

- Spend the night aboard the Queen Mary and take the "Ghosts and Legends" tour. (Separate rooms … no spooning.)

- Josh writes 2 songs about you and both are made available on iTunes and appear on his next record (you can sing back up on 'em, clap, play the drums, triangle, whatever)

- Drum lesson OR foot and back massage (once again … couples welcome and discreet parking available)

- Pick any 3 items out of Josh's closet

$75,000 (limited edition of 1)

- Signed CD/DVD and digital download

- T-shirt

- Go on tour with Josh for a few days

- Have Josh write, record and release a 5-song EP about you and your life story

- Take home any of his drum sets (only one, but you can choose which one)

- Take shrooms and cruise Hollywood in Danny from Tool's Lamborghini OR play quarters and then hop on the Ouija board for a while

- Josh will join your band for a month … play shows, record, party with groupies, etc.

- If you don't have a band he'll be your personal assistant for a month (4-day work weeks, 10 am to 4 pm)

- Take a limo down to Tijuana and he'll show you how it's done (what that means exactly we can't legally get into here)

- If you don't live in Southern California (but are a U.S. resident) he'll come to you and be your personal assistant/cabana boy for 2 weeks

GregC and grinx like this.
  11. bearhart74

bearhart74 Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Gene is the Howard Stern of music.
    Now if it was being delivered by his wife when she was 25 i'd be in.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Killed_by_Death likes this.
  12. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    If Im paying $50000 I know EXACTLY what kind of Job Id better be getting and I dont want it from ol’ Gene

Spidey2112 likes this.
  13. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    I'll just wait and catch it all on the interwebz for free...

14. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    I could think of a whole lot better things to do with $50K, than give that type of coin to Gene Simmons for snippets of his life... ~$1K for a USA Fender Geddy Lee? Sure, but it came with an awesome case...

... so I got that going for me.

15. Wolfenstein666

Wolfenstein666

Dec 19, 2014
    I barely even know 25 people, let alone KISS fans.

cdef and Spidey2112 like this.
  16. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Are you sure?

images(6).jpeg

Go Bucks!

17. Biggbass

Biggbass

Dec 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

wow. he looks great with no hair!

Funky Ghost likes this.
  18. Richland123

Richland123

Apr 17, 2009
    Well, here you go!

Gene-Poop.png

Then, there are the Kiss toilet seats as well.

il_fullxfull.1422232285_gu86.jpg

5d444f905973d08ab84dfe2f1b559d03--kiss.jpg

Mike Marshall likes this.
  19. MonsterRain

MonsterRain

May 26, 2017
    I need to crowdfund $1 from 50K people and have them all converge on my family’s farm in the field.

Impress Gene with the ingenuity since we have all decided to “share” the boxset like a chain letter between us.

steamthief likes this.
  20. twinjet

twinjet Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Listening to it now. I'm shocked, but I'm also rioting with laughter. Not to the bank of course, but in my chair. This dude has so much money he speaks what he wants without fear of repercussions. Which is actually kind of interesting.

Perhaps now I understand...

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021