Gentle Giant

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Ric Vice, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Ric Vice

Ric Vice Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Olivette, Missouri
    This is Ric over from the DB side. Just wanted to mention that the last seven albums by my favorite Prog. Rock Band, Gentle Giant have been re-issued on DRT records. The re-masters are very well done, with the exception of Interview which had problems. They are offering a new copy free of charge if you send the botched one back to them. Derick Schulmann is even signing them!

Ric Vice
  2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wow, I didn't know about the trade in deal. I don't have any of their stuff that isn't remastered, other than a live disc, but that's a King Biscuit thing... or something of that nature, not a real album. Anyways, great band.
  3. Le Basseur

Le Basseur

Mar 26, 2002
    Thanks,great news! :hyper:
  4. Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    Thanks for the info! GG is one of my all-time fav's. I own all of those already, but nothing's going to stop me from buying the remasters too. :)
  5. relayer66

Oct 10, 2002
    Miura, Japan
    I've got the new Power and the Glory, In a Glass House and Free Hand. They all sound much better than the previous CD masters, especially Free Hand. Glass House even sounds much better than the recent remaster that came out 3 or 4 years ago.
    Power is one of my favorite albums of all time. It's a must have IMO.