1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genuine Anvil 6 space shock rack for sale! Price Drop!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Cory, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Hello everyone!

I am selling an Anvil brand 6 space shockrack I had built specifically for my Aguilar DB 728/680 backup-rig. Seeing as how my main rig has not gone down in years and years, I racked the back-up rig in my studio now and will not be taking it out. So, for sale is the case I had made for it. It's been out ONE, yes one time. It's in excellent shape. No damage, and everything works great. Been inside the entire time while in storage.
    It's ultra deep 22 inches with lids off in order to hold the large Aguilar power amp. The inside has 2 inches of foam and then an inner case that has front rails only. There are side vents cut on the inside of the case to allow for better air flow. Will post pics if interested. My main rig is in a much larger case. This one isn't getting used, so I thought I'd put
    it up for sale.
    Asking $200 plus shipping from 78028.
    I've got a whole ton of stuff I'm selling to clear out my studio. Thanks!

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Casters? Pics?

What else you got?

3. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    no casters. Pics should be up later this evening.

Other stuff for sale:

1. EV B210 bass cab. $220 plus shipping from 78028
    2. Bergantino HT 322 cab cover - $50.00 shipped
    3. SWR Green faced Grand Prix bass pre - $270 shipped
    4. SWR Green faced Stereo 800 Power Amp - $400.00 shipped
    5. Levy's black leather Strap...pretty much unused (ordered it and they sent one that was too long for me) - $20.00
    6. Keeley modded Boss Super Overdrive (with box) Excellent shape - $90.00

Considering sale of several of:
    1. NYC Sadowsky Vintage 4 - sunburst ash body with quilt maple top. Maple neck and board. VTC. Hum Canc. pickups. Very low playing hours...not taken out of studio. 9.5 out of ten condition. No dings or dents. I have another one that I prefer to gig with.
    2. NYC Sadowsky 24 fret 5. Natural ash body with heavily quilted top (natural finish). Maple neck. No VTC. Same condition as above 4 string.
    3. NYC Sadowsky Vintage Strat- Alder body with quilted maple top (cherry burst finish). morado neck. Never taken out of studio. I have another that I prefer to gig with. Nearly New. Minor fret wear only.
    4. Kinscherff High Noon Acoustic guitar- Master Grade Heavily flamed Koa body (back and sides) with sharp cutaway. Ebony fingerboard. Neck and body binding is highly quilted maple. Abalone inlays on headstock. Rosette is all abalone. Ebony tuners, strap button, pins, and bridge. Gold hardware. Has minor playing wear. Quite the work of art. Tons of nice detail on this. A great sounding instrument. A new instrument like this if you could find the wood would be close to $10,000 with a year's wait.

I'm giving the sale of the above instruments some serious thought. These are a few out of my collection that I don't use much. I'd like to invest in some new equipment for my studio. So, I am considering the sale of the above. Willing to discuss serious and reasonable offers.

Also Considering possible sale of:
    2 Aguilar GS 112's with covers that have been taken out of my studio maybe ten times for low volume jazz gigs. Excellent shape.

Aguilar DB 728 power amp that hasn't been out of my studio. It's in GREAT shape with low hours. I've got two of these so I may be tempted to part with one.

4. Embryodead

Embryodead Banned

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    what's the width on the strap?

Also possible picture? I'm interested but it's gotta be something i like.

5. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    21/2 inches at the widest. made of leather...suede top. Black in color. Having problems re-sizing picture file to fit. Will email pics to interested people. Please supple email address in PM. Thanks!!!

6. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Pics!

Attached Files:

7. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Case pics. This case has front rack rails. This is a pic of the rear so you can see how the vents are made.

Attached Files:

8. Embryodead

Embryodead Banned

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    mm thanks i was looking for a larger width, nice strap though.

9. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Have you decided on whether or not you're going to sell the Aggies?
    I'm kinda looking for one or two... :)

10. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    I'd be willing to sell the aggies. PM me. Thanks!

11. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    PM sent!

12. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    bump. Case still available

13. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Now open to trades for quality gear!

14. ninerfan

ninerfan

May 28, 2006
    North San Diego
    PM sent!

15. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    How do these foam lined cases compare to the suspension-style shock racks? Do they do a comparable job damping speaker vibration from the tubes? or are they more to protect against getting hit/ falling while in transport?

Thanks,
    Karl

16. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    I've never sat this on top of speakers before. Dumb, I know. I've always had fridge sized racks. Still have a few of those, but they don't get out much (I've gotten into smaller rigs). I had this one built specifically for my DB 728 power amp and my 680 preamp to take to a recording session. I've used it twice. Otherwise, it's been in storage in my studio.

I like keeping my cabs away from my electronics.....that whole vibration thing. I've always carried my gear in these types of cases to protect the stuff from mishaps during transportation. This is the smallest case like this I have had.

17. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Bump with Price Drop! Now asking $200.00 plus shipping!

18. ninerfan

ninerfan

May 28, 2006
    North San Diego
    PM

19. xiiix

xiiix

Mar 24, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    would an SVT 5 Pro fit in that rack?

20. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    It should....not too sure though. What are the dims. of the amp? This is a 22 inch deep case without the lids on. Most anything should fit inside this case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.