1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Genuine Fender Deluxe Chrome 4-String Bass Bridge w/ Screws

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by StreamerJazzman, Mar 14, 2017.

1. StreamerJazzman

StreamerJazzman

Sep 1, 2013
    Hi,
    Just wondering if this bridge has the option of 19mm spacing for all strings?
    Also is the base plate thin enough for use in a fretless bass?
    Are there any known issues with this bridge.
    I don't want to shim the neck - I know that Gotoh bridges are too thick.

Genuine Fender USA Deluxe Series bass bridge in chrome finish. This bridge is a direct replacement for USA Deluxe Basses, and is also a bolt-on replacement for string-through two saddle bridges used on Tele bass and 50's P Bass. Replacement allows for more precise intonation adjustment and better tone transfer. Features heavy plate design with stainless steel multi-grooved saddles.
    Deluxe.jpeg
    Thanks

2. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I don't know what you plan to put it on, but it has a three bolt pattern and won't be a drop in replacement for a normal fender bridge. If you are replacing the Jazz high mass bridge, there are sometimes intonation issues when replacing that bridge.

3. StreamerJazzman

StreamerJazzman

Sep 1, 2013
    Thanks for the reply,
    Looks like the 3 bolt arrangement wont suit my application.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021