1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Genuine Fender Jazz Select Parchment Pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by UpperBout, Jun 11, 2014.

1. UpperBout

UpperBout Supporting Member

Price:
    $25.00
    I purchased this from "The Stratosphere" on eBay as part of a loaded pickguard to complete a custom build I did, but my custom build was intended to be no-guard, so I don't need this.

Original Fender, part of a Jazz Select set.

Note: For the pictures, I put this on my Jaco body to show how it might look. It did not fit exactly around the control plate. I am not sure what the differences would be to account for this. Might be just the Jaco body since that's a guardless body from the get-go.

Also, there is a slight ding on the underside of the pickguard. I think that was there when I got it. I photographed it next to a US Quarter-dollar coin to show the size.

IMG_1176.JPG

The protective plastic is still on the front of this pickguard.

$25.00 shipped, CONUS

IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1179.JPG IMG_1175.JPG

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. UpperBout

UpperBout Supporting Member

Just listed this on eBay. I'd rather sell here. I'm open to reasonable offers. Who's building a Jazz ? ...