Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz 1-12T, near mint - $130 - local SoCal pickup only

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ToneMonkey, Mar 24, 2004.

1. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey

Sep 27, 2003
    Newberg, OR
    Divorce and relocation forces sale. No trades and price is FIRM (read on).

I have a near mint Genz-Benz 1-12 + tweeter. I need to move it ASAP and don't want to ship it.

I'm offering it for the stupid low price of $130 to anyone in the SoCal area who will drive out to Irvine and pick it up. WILL NOT SHIP AT THIS PRICE. IT'S HEADING TO EVILBAY NEXT WEEK IF I DON'T SELL IT LOCALLY.

email: tonemonkey@yahoo.com
    cell: 949.922.1633

Thanks!

2. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    is it 8 ohms or 4? I am in anaheim just so ya know. Thanks and sorry to hear about your divorce:(

Dan

3. bigsammy

bigsammy

Jan 29, 2001
    Moline, IL
    Well, if you decide you'd be willing to ship it (at my expense), I'll take it. Drop me a line bigsammy@qconline.com (309)314-4849. Thanks.

Sam

4. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey

Sep 27, 2003
    Newberg, OR
    8 ohm. Yeah, I'm sorry too. Thanks.

5. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey

Sep 27, 2003
    Newberg, OR
    Thing is, that I know I can get more for it if I'm willing to hassle with shipping it. The stupid low price only applies for pickup. Otherwise, it goes to evilbay.

Thanks for the interest.

6. mw

mw

Jul 24, 2000
    Cali
    which model 1x12 is it? what is the power rating?

i can pickup without any problem.

7. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey

Sep 27, 2003
    Newberg, OR
    But will handle 200 watts with no problem. I used it with another cab and my 400w ThunderFunk head and it never had a problem.

8. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey

Sep 27, 2003
    Newberg, OR
    C'mon guys... this is a killer cab at a once-in-a-lifetime price. I could easily get $150-$175 for it on evilbay, but I don't want to deal with the hassle of finding a box and schlepping it down to FedEx. Someone come on by and give it a good home.

I'm out of town (and offline) Sat - Sun. I'll be around today and be back Monday.

9. permagrin

permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    Hey Mike, like I said on the phone, if no one picks her off today I can meet you at lunchtime on Monday. -Jeff

10. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey

Sep 27, 2003
    Newberg, OR
    It's yours if you want it. I'll hold it for you until Monday. Take care.

11. LRAD50

LRAD50

Feb 9, 2004
    im interested, any pics?