1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Bend Shuttle 6.2 for Gallien Krueger MB800 Fusion ONLY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tunaman, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Wanna scratch the GAS itch. Not that the Shuttle 6.2 is bad, its just that I already have 2 other Genz amps, Streamliner 900 & Shuttlemax 9.2 so looking for a different voicing.

Its literally new never gigged, probably doesn't even have 10 minutes of on time on it. Original owner. I did crank it up over the weekend & its voicing is definitely in between the Shuttlemax aggressive clarity & Streamliner very warm tube tone.

Dont want to sell so I'll list an offer I can't refuse price of $450 shipped.

Trade for MB800 fusion ONLY

2. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Still not convinced I want to do this... If I find a footswitch for this on the cheap it will definitely be better than a MBFusion800 for my needs but as of now still want to try one last time to like the MB series GK amps

3. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    VERY reluctantly sold... $450

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.