Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

genz benz 210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by steve-o, Nov 25, 2003.

1. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i jsut got one off ebay for a really nice price..i can't wait to get it..anyone else have one?

what do you like about it and what are your dislikes?

should i add another 2x10..a 1x10? 1x15 2x12

what?
    i play in a hard core band (currently guitar but that might change) acoustic...atleast recording for now..and a funk, 80's 70's surf punk ska everything band

2 guitars, drummer, singer, trombone and keys..and o yeah me bassist

thanks
    steve

2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    what would compliment the cab do you think?

im done with my days of 2 4x10's and a 6 space rack system...im 19 and my knees and back hurt..not to mention i have to bring in the pa..damn band bastards..why is it that the bassist is the most responsible in the band?
    *mutters damn band

there was a guy here who had some 2x10's now only if i could find him

thanks
    steve

3. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    I had a GB 210/410 setup with a SWR SM400s. All together in bridged mono the system killed......sounded great. As I was changing cabs, I used the 210 alone for a couple of gigs and it really struggled to handle the low B. So, pair up that 210 with a 410 and you'll be :D .

4. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i have a fender 4x10..ill jsut use that

thanks
    steve

5. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    I love my Genz stuff. I have a 2x10XB, 1x15, 1x12. I use to have two 2x10's and that was THE rig. Right now I primaraly use my 2x10 for everything. It is just right for any band I play in. If I need more volume I add the 1x15 or use my Epifani 4x10. Never had a volume problem with that cabinet.