genz benz 210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by steve-o, Nov 25, 2003.

1. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i jsut got one off ebay for a really nice price..i can't wait to get it..anyone else have one?

what do you like about it and what are your dislikes?

should i add another 2x10..a 1x10? 1x15 2x12

what?
    i play in a hard core band (currently guitar but that might change) acoustic...atleast recording for now..and a funk, 80's 70's surf punk ska everything band

2 guitars, drummer, singer, trombone and keys..and o yeah me bassist

thanks
    steve

2. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    another 2x10

3. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    what would compliment the cab do you think?

im done with my days of 2 4x10's and a 6 space rack system...im 19 and my knees and back hurt..not to mention i have to bring in the pa..damn band bastards..why is it that the bassist is the most responsible in the band?
    *mutters damn band

there was a guy here who had some 2x10's now only if i could find him

thanks
    steve

4. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    I had a GB 210/410 setup with a SWR SM400s. All together in bridged mono the system killed......sounded great. As I was changing cabs, I used the 210 alone for a couple of gigs and it really struggled to handle the low B. So, pair up that 210 with a 410 and you'll be :D .

5. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    i have a fender 4x10..ill jsut use that

thanks
    steve

6. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    I love my Genz stuff. I have a 2x10XB, 1x15, 1x12. I use to have two 2x10's and that was THE rig. Right now I primaraly use my 2x10 for everything. It is just right for any band I play in. If I need more volume I add the 1x15 or use my Epifani 4x10. Never had a volume problem with that cabinet.