1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz 212T-XB2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bpocall, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpocall

bpocall

Jun 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Genz Benz 212T-XB2 - SOLD

Genz Benz 212T-XB2. 4 ohms, 400w, 80lbs. It's a great rock cab. I just don't use it since I picked up a GB 212 NeoX. Shipping will be pricy, so a local deal probably works best for you. Still, if it's worth the cash to you I'll ship it. No pics available right now, but I'll try to get some over the weekend.

Brian

2. fishtx

fishtx

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    Interesting...I didn't know Genz Benz made a 212T-XB2 cab...

3. bpocall

bpocall

Jun 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah, it was discontinued not long after I got mine. Too bad. It's a good cab. Mine is about 2 years old.

4. bpocall

bpocall

Jun 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Here are the pics. The last one shows a small gouge on the back corner of the cab.

GB212TXB2_1.gif

GB212TXB2_2.gif

GB212TXB2_3.gif

5. NotQuiteSure

NotQuiteSure

Mar 7, 2007
    BPOCAL,
    The cab is a great match to my 210-XB2 and GBE-1200.
    Awesome tone and unreal volume. :hyper:
    Genz-Benz should continue manufacturing the 212 XB2 as
    an alternative to the NEO-212. FWIW :)

6. bpocall

bpocall

Jun 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I totally agree. Too bad it must not have sold well. Glad you're enjoying it though.

Brian

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.