Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Hey guys, I just noticed how my Genz Benz cab is just overkill for what I do right now (just play along with friends and practice) so I feel the need to sell it. I'm willing to ship it anywhere. Looking to sell for about $450 considering I bought it for $600, and I have never played a gig with it. (Only jammed in friends' houses and my own.) I have pictures on my website (click the www button).

Edit: I'm willing to go down to $350+shipping if needed. This is a quality bass enclosure, but it's just overkill.

2. *bump* I'll sell for anything over $325. :) Great cab for a great price!

3. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Interested in any trades?

Jake

4. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    You did notice that the original post is over two years old, right?

-robert

5. How do they find these old posts? Figured they be automatically deleted after 12 months. LOL!!

6. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    haha sorry fellas, I just did a forum search for "Genz" and this is one of the hits I came up with. I didn't bother to check the age of the thread, as I assumed (like you did) that they would've been deleted if they were too old.

Sorry guys! :)

As a general rule, if I sell something, I let people know I sold it (and this guy didn't). I'll try to pay more attention. :)

7. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Hey, no apology necessary... I just didn't want to see you waiting for a reply from the Twilight Zone :D

-robert

8. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    LoL thanks for lookin' out for me. But I never sweat the no-replies. If people don't want to do business, that's their problem. haha