1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GENZ BENZ 410T-XB2 4x10" Cab - 700W @ 8 Ohms - $450

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jtlee, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    SOLD LOCALLY

Bought this used Genz Benz XB2 4x10" a few weeks ago and while it sounds killer, it was a total impulse buy and it needs to go to fund another impulse buy. :)

Functionally, it's perfect. Cosmetically it's in good condition; the front of the cab is new perfect with no marks on the grill, no dings or dents. Just some fuzzies on the carpet, scuffing on the bottom and some light white paint marks on the back. I think the previous owner had put his initials or band name on the back of the cab and subsequently removed it...didn't get all of it though. Not visible from the front of course, but I'll try to get the rest off before I ship.

These sell for around $800 new, selling this one for $450 + shipping in the US (lower 48 states). Local pickup is preferred of course since the cab weighs 90 lbs (shipping cost would be around $100 fully insured).

Info/Specs on the cab:
    Genz Benz Website
    Power Handling RMS: 700 W
    Frequency (+/- 3db): 45-16K Hz
    Sensitivity (1W/1M): 103 db
    Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
    Crossover Point: 4 K Hz
    Weight: 31" x 25" x 16"
    Dimensions HxWxD: 31" x 25" x 16"

[​IMG]

2. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Bump

3. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    DR Strings Dealer (local only)
    Bump, I have one of these cabinets and I think is sounds better than the Goliath III I had!!!

4. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Thanks for the comment. I personally think this cab is far better than the Goliath III as well...closer to an Eden D410XST. Full & warm (like an XLT) but with extended top end. Cuts through really well. For the price, you can beat it.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.