Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz Benz 4X10 cab with no speakers

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Danksalot, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Danksalot

Danksalot

Apr 9, 2003
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Endorsing Artist: SIT Strings
    Free to good home in Kansas City MO/KS area

I'm about to move, and I don't want to lug this thing with me. I don't have speakers for it (they got stolen) but the cab is structurally fine. It's could use a vacuuming and shows some road wear. The grill is bent, but could be straightened pretty easily. All of the electronics are still intact (tweeter knob and crossover).

I could use a 2X10 cab, so if somebody wants to trade one of those with no speakers or blown speakers (or new speakers for that matter) that'd be fine too, but I really just don't have a use for this anymore.

Let me know if you're interested.

2. Acepiloto

Acepiloto

Aug 25, 2000
    Where are you at in the KC area?

3. Danksalot

Danksalot

Apr 9, 2003
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Endorsing Artist: SIT Strings
    I live in Independence, actually. Near 24 Highway and 291.

4. Acepiloto

Acepiloto

Aug 25, 2000
    I have to see what happened to one of my cabs, as one of the guitar players in my band decided to quit. It was at his house, so I hope it's ok, I'll get with you within a week, hopefully.

5. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    What model is the cab?

Thanks,
    Jake