Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz-Benz 6x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 513rocks.com, Mar 19, 2006.

1. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    im thinking about selling my 6x10 and trying something with 12's. i live in cincinnati and i guess buyer will have to pick ot up. ive never shipped anything this large and dont really know how id ship it. i bought the cab new around 14 months ago for 1100.00 and will sell for 500.00. it is in real good condition. it has been played out so there are the usual scratches and rubs on the handels and corners but is in good shape. im me if you are interested. i might ship if you help me out with how to do it.
    thanx,
    mark
    xxxinfluencedxxx@aol.com

2. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    PM sent

3. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    PM sent :)

4. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Is this the newer XB2 model??

5. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    yes it is. i think i kinda jumped the gun on this. i think im going to wait until i get a aguilar 4x12 before i sell this. i think i will be willing to trade for the aguilar but pulling it from "for sale" status. its a great cab but ive played through a couple 4x12's latly and think that might be what i need. if you have a aguilar 4x12 please let me know.