SOLD Genz Benz GB 115T-UB UBER Speaker Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by David Henry, Aug 5, 2017.

1. David Henry

David Henry

Mar 24, 2000
    Salem, Oregon
    Price:
    Genz Benz GB 115T-UB UBER BASS Speaker Cabinet in mint condition except for normal very faint rub marks on the metal corners, rubber feet and top of the cabinet. Has only been used in my non-smoking, pet-free home. $400 plus shipping or pickup in Woodburn, Oregon 97071.

Original box, warranty card and crossover instructions included.

I really hate to sell this, but I have no other choices now. Due to health and associated financial problems, I am selling most of my music gear.

Info from Genz Benz:

· Power Handling RMS 500 W

· Frequency ±/ 10db 41-18k HZ

· Sensitivity 1W/1M 99 db

· Nominal Impedance 8 ohm

· Crossover Point 4 K Hz

· Weight Lbs. 54

· Dimensions HxWxD 23" x 24½" x 18¼"

The latest addition to the UBER BASS line of premium bass cabinets is our first compact 15" and tweeter, bass enclosure. Small in stature but extremely powerful in output, the GB 115T-UB is for those players looking for a more traditional "old school" flavor. This cabinet delivers nice, big and round bottom while retaining definition, even for players moving back to flat wound strings.

This 500 watt, 8 ohm cabinet also provides an excellent foundation when used with other UBER models, such as our GB 210T-UB or the new UBER QUAD. As part of the UBER BASS series the cabinet features our distinctive "nubby" vinyl along with our classic grille and silver piping, Edge-Lift handles, Speakon and 1/4" inputs, 100 Watt Tweeter Level control and our 18 db/octave crossover.

BASS CABINET CROSSOVER

All Genz Benz bass cabinets offer 1/4" and Speakon connections, along with a variable tweeter level control for flexible connection options and additional tone shaping.

• Parallel Inputs - Two 1/4" full range inputs are provided. Either one may be used for input from the bass amp. Use these two inputs when 'daisy-chaining' 2 cabinets together.

• Full Range Speakon Input - We recommend using this input with the appropriate cable when connecting to a high powered bass amp - 400 watts or more.

• Tweeter Level Control - This controls the amount of signal to the tweeter. We recommend starting with the control at 50%. Then balance the tweeter output to the cabinet's speaker output in combination with your instrument's pick-up tone and amplifier clarity.

Thanks,
    Dave

1.JPG

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Jim C and svtb15 like this.
  2. Simonon Paul Simonon

Simonon Paul Simonon Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2005
    New Mexico, New York
    I would so love to own these cabs but sadly I'm 1000 miles away. Great cabinets, really decent prices.

3. MJhnsn

MJhnsn

Feb 14, 2015
    Central VA
    I agree... looong drive... ***sigh***

4. Simonon Paul Simonon

Simonon Paul Simonon Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2005
    New Mexico, New York
    Dave, meet me half way (somewhere between Boise and Salt Lake City) and I'll take both GB cabs!!

5. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie The winged monkeys showed up

Jan 8, 2008
    HELL
    This is a FANTASTIC bass cabinet!

6. TuneIn

TuneIn

Feb 15, 2010
    Still available?

7. David Henry

David Henry

Mar 24, 2000
    Salem, Oregon
    Yes

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021