Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Genz-Benz GB210T-XB (pair of 'em)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HamOnTheCob, Sep 5, 2005.

1. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Hey guys, a lot of you know about my long history with Genz-Benz. I've used their cabs, heads, combos, and rack cases for years and I think they're amazing. However, I have a pair of 210T-XBs that I am parting with. They sound great, look great, and are very durable (I've had one of them for 7 years and have played more shows than I can count with it). The cabs are 100% in working condition. They have a good bit of wear on the corners, but none of them are cracked or anything. The handles are the sturdy steel bar type, so no worries about that. Both 1/4" jacks on each cabinet work, and both horns work. One of the cabs is in (slightly) better cosmetic condition than the other, and I will send that cab to the first buyer. The carpeting on both cabs is in excellent shape (no tears or anything).

Each cab is 250W, 8 ohms. The porting provides outstanding low end.

$285 each shipped. If someone wants them both, I'll do $550 shipped.

Click Here For Pictures

Thanks,
    Jake

2. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Someone dropped me a PM asking if I take Paypal. I forgot to put it in the listing. I do take paypal, along with money orders or cashiers' checks.

Thanks,
    Jake

3. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Is anyone interested at all? Shoot me an offer if you don't dig my asking prices.

Thanks,
    Jake

4. Hey... I'm interested, but I have a a few questions:

You mentioned that one is 7yrs old. How old is the other one?
    How heavy are they?
    What are the dimensions?

Thanks,
    Joe

5. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    I'm not sure how old either of them is. I've had one for 7 years but I bought it used, so it may be a bit older than that. They are both about the same vintage. Both have been cared for extremely well though and both of them sound great.

I think they're around 68 lbs each, and they are each 25" wide, 16" deep, and 22" tall.

Thanks,
    Jake

6. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    bump